Thursday, April 9, 2009

not much to talk about today

well,

like my title says, don't have a whole lot to update you on. i am just doing the samething as usual. working, going to class, sleeping, working out and then repeat. lol

so on monday i have my first dep meeting, so can't wait to see how that goes. right now i am trying to memorize the few things that i have to. i pretty much have most of done, but i have a few more things left to learn.

otherwise, juts trying to get to my goal weight still. its a slow but steady process right now. also on tuesday, joanna and i are starting what we call "bootcamp" workouts with one of my recruiters. so we have no idea what he is going to make us do. but should be a good time, since i will have moral support since joanna is going to do it with me. but i still think that we are going to get our butts kicked during them. haha

until later,

No comments:

Post a Comment