Saturday, August 29, 2009

Friends


Been thinking a while about how great it is to have friends. I myself really didn't have any best friends while I was in high school. Granted I was friends with most everybody in my class. But it wasn't until I started going to SIUC that I met my bestie.


I had just started in my program of Healthcare Management and was in one of my classes and just picked a seat in the back, like I normally do. So she sat down next to me and thank goodness she did, because we had to get into groups so that we could do group work. And that was the start of our great friendship. I have no idea what I would do with out this girl.


We have had some great times together and I am sure that we will have many more in the future! I have no idea what we are going to do when I leave for the Navy in Jan and she is planning on joining the Army as well. She is still thinking about it, but I am pretty sure that she is going to go ahead and do it. But I am sure that we will still be able together some how and have a great time! ;)


So here are some quotes that I have found about friends:

"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life."

"Friendship doubles your joys, and divides your sorrows."

"Friends are God's way of taking care of us."

"Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart."


4 comments:

  1. i hear ya, nothing like a great friend that you can have an effortless relationship with...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is a beautiful photo of you and your bestie! True friends are really hard to find, but once you find them you wonder what you did without them!!! Don't worry I am sure that you guys will stil be able to keep in contact! I live 8 hours away from my bestest friend in the whole wide world and we manage pretty well, it just means when you catch up it is all the more special : )
    I love your blog, thank you so much for your comment!! It is nice to be back : )
    And the Navy in Jan, that is so exciting!! When I was in high school I always wanted to join the Navy, I don't know why really, I think it was something about all those sailors in uniforms :P
    Take Care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I am totally following you too if that's okay :P

    ReplyDelete