Thursday, December 3, 2009

Put Catchy Title Here....

Since last time....

* Thanksgiving was great!
We went to my grandma's for lunch...let me just say it was yum-o! She always fixes way too much food but she always fixes everybody's favorites. :)

* My sister was able to come home from Wednesday thru Sunday. It was nice to have her come home for the holiday. I think that my mom especially enjoyed it because she had a shopping partner for Black Friday. They started shopping at 12 am and didn't get home until noon. Can you imagine shopping for 12 hours in that crazyness?? The only reason I didn't go out into that mess was because I had to work that night.

* So my hip is doing much better. I did end up getting the Cortisone shot which has helped greatly. And actually getting the shot wasn't as bad as I thought as it would be. Thank god for that!

* I have started back running...woo hoo! It feels so great to get back into running.

* Only four more weeks left of my current job and then I will be done working nights!

* Only 5 more weeks until I leave on my cruise to the Bahamas!! I am so ready to not have to worry about anything for a week.

* And pray that I do well on my physical fitness test (PFT) on the 16th of this month...this is just see where I am at physically before I leave for bootcamp. The only thing that I am really worried about are the push ups. So right now thats what I am really working on.

* Then in about 7 weeks I leave for bootcamp...wow how time has flown since I first enlisted back in March.

* And I think that the best thing that is coming up is that I graduate on the 19th!! Finally! Seems like these past 4 years have taken forever to get through. I will graduate with a BS in Health Care Management.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

until later,

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOO jealous of your cruise!!! :) And congrats on your upcoming graduation! That is amazing. You should be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh glad your feeling better :)
    A Cruise to the bahamas omgosh that is my dream vacation- can't wait to see photos!! You will have a ball!!!

    ReplyDelete