Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm Back!

Hey everyone...if there is still people around thats going to read my blog since I have been MIA for the past 6 months. There's a good reason for me being gone...I went to bootcamp in Jan. I graduated from there on March 19 and then went straight to my A school for Hospital Corpsman. I just graduated from school on July 1. I had a couple weeks of leave which was really nice and the best part was to be able to be around my family for the whole time. Now I am stationed in Naples, Italy for 2 years working at the Naval Hospital that is on base. The base is really nice from what I can tell from what I have seen of it so far. So hopefully I will be better at posting to keep all of you updated on my travels here and what is going on.

Until later,

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That's so exciting! Keep us posted, and can't wait to hear about and see pics of Naples!

    ReplyDelete