Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What a day~

Hello everyone!

Hope that your day is going well so far. My day started way to early than I would had like it to. We had an uniform inspection this morning. We had to be in fromt of the hospital no later than 0630! So that meant I had to get up at least by 0445...way to early for me! But I am glad to say that I passed inspection and the CO (commanding officer of the hospital) said that I did an outstanding job on shining my boots. lol

From being up so early, my day went by so slow!! I felt like time was standing still. I didn't think that 1600 would ever get here! But I have to say that it wasn't too crazy of a day at the clinic. Which I am thankful for.

So now I am off to have dinner with a couple of great friends!!
Ciao Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment