Friday, February 13, 2009

Bored at work.......

Just thought that I would post something since I have everything caught up at work for a moment (which is something that never seems to happen!)

Well, to start off...

My first thought that I have is why would anybody want to end a good thing that is going on. I just don't understand the logic behind this action. i just found out the other day that our wonderful pastor of the church that i go to has decided to quit. i don't know all of the details about this situation, but from what i have heard it was because of a few people that can't accept a new way of doing things. i personally believe that chnage is good. having a few things stay the same is alright, but i think that doing something that is not like it has always been is a nice way to change it up. i am always up for something different. but i can't wait to go to church in sunday to get all of the facts about this situation.

another thing that i am wondering about is why when you start working out and you are really staying commited to the program that you have set up for yourself that you can't see the results as fast as you want to. this is exactly what i am going through right now. i just wish that i could see the pounds dropping off of me a lot faster than it is right at this moment. but i know that this is not how it is going to work out for me.....boo! believe me, it is nice to see some inches come off, but i am wanting the pounds to come off a little bit more than the inches at this point and time just because of what i am trying to do right now in my life.

but anyways enough with the complaining......
i guess that is all that i can actually complain about in my life at this particular moment while i am at work. overall i am pretty thankful about everything else that is happening in my life. and also that is all that i can think about at 2 a.m. in the morning.

so until later....

<3 jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment