Sunday, February 8, 2009

* A little bit about moi *

* I am from the 'Ville in SO ILL.

* I am currently going to SIUC majoring in Healthcare Management and will graduate in
December of this year.

* I have a dog which I love to death....Tinker is a mix of a lab/setter/chow... she is three
years old and her birthday is April 2. I know, I know.....a little strange that I know her
birthday,but who cares...I love her!

* I love to travel and I hope that I will be able to do a lot more of it in the future. I have been to
Paris, London and to Holland in the past two years. Those trips are just a couple of my
favorite vacations that I have went on.


*I like all types of music

*Love to play Wii

*I live with two great roomies

*Love bareMinerals .... BEST makeup that there is

*I have a facebook .....and yes I also have a myspace page

*Can't workout without listening to my ipod


*I have naturally cruly hair....some days I love and other days I can't stand!!

*I like to watch music videos


*I am 6' tall and I still like to wear heels

*Love to watch the St. Louis Cards


*I like to have a good cup of coffee every so often



well, thats enought about me for now....until next time have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment