Wednesday, October 6, 2010

O Curls, Curls! Where Forth Art Thou, Curls?


I know that this post might seem a little strange but I was thinking about this this afternoon...
I am wondering what happened to my natural curly hair???
It has gone from great curls to just normal straight hair, just out of no where. Well, maybe it has been going on since January when I was in bootcamp. Slowly since then it has gotten more straight.
Crazy!!!
I miss just being able to just get of the shower, put some mousse in it and be done with it! Now I have to blow dry it and then straighten it
So here are a couple of pics to show what I am talking about:


This was taken in July of last year and thats how it was like up to bootcamp:


And the current pic of me:

See what I mean!!

I only used the straightener just to make it lay better!

Sorry for having you to read about my crazy thoughts that just come out of no where!

Hope that you all have a GREAT day!

Until Later,

1 comment:

  1. Your lucky, your hair looks cute both ways! Btw, I love the backdrop of the second pic. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete