Sunday, October 10, 2010

Things I Miss....

Being stationed in Italy is great and a good oppurtunity for me as well,
but there are a few things that I still miss and sometimes wish that I would have picked some where state side first besides Italy.
So here's my list:
1. Miss my family including my dog, Tinker!
2. Being able to drive
(since I don't have a car over here)
3. Having a full kitchen to cook in!
(but I am thankful for the small one that I have)
4. Being able to pay with US Dollars every where I go
(converting to €'s is a pain sometimes)
5. Starbucks!!
6. Dairy Queen Blizzards
7. Being able to go to college football games!
8. My friends from back home
9. The fall weather
(it's not the same here in Italy)
10. Enjoying the holidays with the fam.
(haven't had to experience a holiday yet with out them yet over here, but im sure its not going to be the same)
Well, thats all that I can think of, but Im sure that there are more..
I promise that my next post will be happier!
Hope you all enjoy your Monday off due to Columbus day!
Until Later,

No comments:

Post a Comment