Thursday, July 2, 2009

Finally the weekend!!!

Starting off I want to say that I hope that everyone has a great 4th!
So I am really ready to get this weekend started!
On Friday night I am going to Metropolis to go see Lynyrd Skynyrd with my best friend. So it should be a great time and I can't wait!
Hopefully this wonderful weather we have been enjoying will stay around until after this weekend is over! I am going to be spending the night with her, since who knows what time we will actaully get done having a good time that night :)
Then on Saturday, we are going to be heading to Marion, where her aunt and uncle lives, and spend the whole day on the lake! She has told be that we are going to be tubing as well. So I have never done this before, so pray that I don't get hurt while I attempt to do it. But other than that, I have no idea what is in store for that day. I know that we are going to be going somewhere to watch the fireworks that night, which will be a great ending to a great day!
So I will tell you about my weekend sometime next week!
Do you guys have any great plans for this weekend?
Until later,

2 comments:

  1. Skynard. I've one my vintage tee into the dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your bf and at the lake - how fun! I'm just relaxing with my Big Kiddo and today I went to the beach. It was nice.

    Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete