Tuesday, July 21, 2009

PCB '09

So this past week was most likely the best week so far this summer. I finally went on most needed vacation to the lovely state of Florida! We rented a place in Panama City Beach. The house that we stayed at was right across the street from the beach which was perfectly fine with me. It was about a minute walk from our front door to the water.

The weather while we were there was perfect. Only had one day that it rained where we couldn't do anything, but we still had a good time that day anyways.

We actually didn't do a whole lot while we were there, excpet laying out on the beach and just relax. We did go to Pier Park, where there are a lot of different places to shop and a few places to eat. One of the best places in my opinion is Magaritaville. Great food, drinks and the place itself was awesome. Completely reccommend it.

But one of the best things that I did while I was there was to go Para Sailing! My aunt paid for my way for a birthday gift, since she said that she never gave me anything for my birthday. So she wanted me to do the highest flight that you could do. So I went on 1200 ft up in the air, for 4 miles, and they did 3 dips in the water while you were up. Let me tell you, it was one of the best things that I have gotten to do in my life. Also, to add to the great day, was that I got to ride on the banana boats that get pulled behind a jet ski. Which that was a blast as well, except the part of tasting a little more salt water than I wanted too.

On Thursday, I went to Destin to go out with my friend/old roommate. We had a great time that night. We went out to dinner at AJ's Seafood and Oyster bar and had a great dinner. Saw a band while we were there which was pretty good and had a few drinks of course. But one surprising part of the night when out of no where fireworks started going off. AJ's is right on the water so some boat out there put on a show. That was a nice little extra to our night. We also went to some other place called, club overboard, but it wasn't as good as AJ's. But over all it was nice to hang out with Jessica since we haven't done anything since I moved out earlier this month.

I hated that the week ended and I had to come back to reality. I could of stayed there for at least another week! But I guess all good things have to come to an end sooner or later.

I will try and get some pictures up pretty soon to share with all you guys. Hoep that your week is going well so far!

Until Later,

3 comments:

  1. Aww, sounds like you had so much fun. Para sailing and seafood? That would be the perfect vacation. Glad you enjoyed yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try parasailing, it sounds so fun! Glad you had a great trip. Thanks for your sweet comments =)

    ReplyDelete