Thursday, July 30, 2009

random...

So I was just sittin here thinkin that I really need to start looking over my Navy history stuff. But the only thing is that I am not that motivated to get started because I am really not all that into history to tell you the truth. But I really need to learn some of it before our next meeting on Aug 10th.

Not only do I need to know it for the meetings but I have heard that I need to learn some of it before I actually leave for bootcamp. This is not my strong point, Lord help me!

Hope you have a great rest of the week and weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan of attack! Hope you have a wonderful week too darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! When do you leave for boot camp? History has never been my fortay either, but I guess it's necessary sometimes, lol.

    ReplyDelete