Monday, July 6, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama!!

So this past holiday weekend was the best that I have had in a while! As I said in my last post, I went to go see Lynyrd Skynyrd on Friday the 3rd at Harrah's in Metropolis, IL. I was able to go for free with my best friend and her dad, since her mom's sorority helps out during the concerts. Over all we had pretty decent seats and the weather couldn't have been any more perfect than what it was. They played for about an hour which was a pretty decent amount of time, I thought.
Here are some pics:



My best friend and I at the concert

After the concert we went out to have a some more fun:)

So on the 4th we went to her Aunt and Uncle's house at the Lake of Egypt. Even though the weather wasn't so great, since it rained most of the day, we still had a great time though. We were still able to go tubing. I have never done this before and I had a great time while we had the chance to do it. Can't wait to go back there again and just spend the day on the lake.

The weather finally cleared up in the evening and we were able to see some fireworks that night.





Hope you all had a great 4th!

Until later,

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my giveaway. What a fab picture the last one is. You caught it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such a fun time and that pic of you and your BF is so cute! Lovely picture of the fireworks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn,

    Just stopping by to let you know you won my organic cosmetics giveaway. Come by my blog to follow the links to choosing which colors you'd like.

    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete