Monday, July 27, 2009

Great way to start out a Monday!!

Finally have some great news!!! drum roll please........I finally got an internship..woo hoo!! So that is one less thing that I have to worry about right at this moment. I will be "working" at Southern Illinois Orthopedic Center in the HR depeartment. The manager that I talked to today seems really nice so that is a major plus right there. Also, she said that I could set my own hours, just as long as I get my required time that I have to get in for the semester.

So basically I will be working Mon-Wed there and then Thurs-Sat I will be going to work at the job that I have now at the hospital. So during the week I will be working a total of 60 hours! wow I will be one busy person. oh well, it will be worth it and it is only from Aug 24th to sometime in December when school is over.

Oh I will try and get my pics up from PCB sometime later this week since I don't have to work from Wed-Sat.

Hope you all had a great weekend and that the rest of the week is great as well!

1 comment:

  1. Oh good, that is fantastic! I am happy for you! Hope the beginning of the job goes well!

    ReplyDelete