Tuesday, June 2, 2009

at work bored and with some free time

So right now I am at work...and as my title suggest I have some free time. Just a little update that I still haven't heard anything about the loan repayment yet. I talked to one of my recruiters today and he said that he couldn't get a hold of Chief that works in St. Louis that handles the loan repayment. So hopefully I will hear some good news today about that.

Anywho, my run yesterday was brutle!! It was so humid, I thought that I was going to die! I am hoping that my time will get better here shortly. Right now it seems that my mile is longer than normal ever since I started running on the road and not on the usual track at the rec center. Wondering if that is normal or not?

So I guess I better get back to work...even though I dont have much to do right now.

so until later,

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is super cute too! How long have you been running? I tried to get into running and for a while I was doing pretty well but then I slowly fell off. I kinda miss it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just wanted to drop by from SITS...love your little blog and good job with that run! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete