Sunday, June 21, 2009

Not the greatest idea!

So today I might have not had the greatest idea in the world.
I decided that I would go running before I had to get some sleep, since I work tonight
So it doesn't sound all that bad right??
Well, just before I had a fruit and yogurt thing from McD's and a iced low fat mocha, which by the way was wonderful!
And it is around 11 am and it is already 96 degrees outside with 46% humidity!
(Gotta love Southern Illinois' Summers)
Also, I decided today that I would increase my distance from 1 mile to 1.5.
Why I decided that I would do that today, I will never know!
So it started off pretty good, but then about half way through I was feelin it.
I don't know if it was the coffee/yogurt or the heat/humidity, maybe a little bit of both. But I was feelin sick.
Needless to say my time sucked!
It was double what it has to be for the requirements for the Navy.
I am so upset at myself for taking this long to run a 1.5!
So, I am not going to let this bother me too much,
but hopefully I can get my time down to where I need it to be.
Keep you fingers crossed for me.
Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself sweetie. It's hard to have a good run with McDonald's in your tummy. Lol, maybe next time your jog will be better! Happy running and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!! don't stress it!! :)

    ReplyDelete