Monday, June 1, 2009

Still Waiting......

Decided that before I went running this morning I would do a small post...since I really am not in the mood to go running right now...

Went to Chicago this past weekend and had a great time! I went up there with my aunt and as my roommates for a rooftop game to watch the cubs (boo!) and dodgers play. Needless to say, didn't watch the game that much. I was having too good of a time eating/drinking and talking with everybody that I knew. So it was worth the price that I had to pay....but not to excitied about if i gained weight from all the great food that they had available. I am thinking that all the walking that we did will equal everything out so that I didn't gain anything.

Still waiting on to hear about if my all of my loans are going to get paid off by the Navy. Hope to hear something about that today.

Also, I might have a place that might actually have a paid internship available! So I am going to head over there this morning to drop my letter and resume off. So keep your fingers crossed for me!

So now its time to go running....even if it already really humid...gotta love SO ILL weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment