Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Hope that every one has a great time celebrating Father's Day. I wish that I could spend some more time with my dad today, but I can't since I have to work tonight. So I made sure to go to my parent's house this morning before he left for church to give him his card and gift.
Now I am not the type of person that likes to give or get mushy cards. So I got him one from hallmark cards that has the characters on it that are hoops&yoyo. Those are the funniest and best sound cards that they have to offer in my opinion. I got him one where they sing about him about falling asleep on the couch while watching tv....it is so perfect because he does just that haha! And then I got him the dvd Wanted, which looks like a good movie to me.

So here are some pics of my great dad:

This one is a couple of years old
At a Cardinal's baseball game

Last year 4th of July
would have been a better pic of he didn't have the cheesy smile goin on
And one more:One of the whole family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment