Saturday, June 20, 2009

early morning post...

So for some unknown reason this morning I woke up at 4 am! I have no idea why I do this, but I don't like it..especially since it is Saturday! I had planned on getting up just a little bit earlier than usual since we are having a yard sale today...but I was thinking more along the lines around 6. I could so use the extra two hours of sleep. But oh well!

So being up this early I was thinking that I should start posting something weekly like I see on other wonderful blogs that I keep up with. Maybe something like a photo of a week like the Chic Runner does, or anything else like that. If you have any ideas, I would be glad to hear about.

So, the rest of the week has not been to eventful really. Besides the fact that our roof of the house has started leaking in the living room. So we had to call the landlord...which I have to say he is a weird one at that, and I don't think that he is that brightest crayon in the box. So he decided that he would climb up into the attic to see whats going on. My roommate Jess was home when he was here, and I got a text saying that he messed around with it and made it worse. And to make things even more awkward with him...he decided that he had to take off his shirt since it was so hot...mind you it was at least 90 something but actually felt like 102 with the heat index... but he is not the greatest person to look at and it is just a little strange to have your landlord walking around with no shirt on...eww! I am so glad that I didn't have to deal with him today! He just gives off a strange vibe to all of us. But needless to say, I don't have to worry about it for too much longer since I am moving back home at the end of the month.

Lately I have been slacking on running :( I really need to get more motivated to go more often than I do. I know that I should go and I need to go, but I don't. Hopefully I will get over this hump and start getting better times and actually increasing my distant next week.

Not really, sure what I am going to do the rest of the day after the yard sale is over..hopefullt something fun...but I can't wait until Monday though! I know you are most likely thinking, "who wants it to Monday?" But the only reason I am ready for it is beacause I am going to be going to a few wineries that are around the area :) Who would have thought that Southern Ill had wineries?? My favorite one is Blu Sky. It is the best one around in my opinion.

I will update you guys about how the yard sale went. Hopefully we will make quite a bit..since we are trying to make money for our Florida trip in July.

Have a great Saturday,

2 comments:

  1. "Woo-Hoo!" said Iris, when she heard that her girl was moving back home.
    "Woo-Hoo, Florida!" said Kel, "Who's going?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky lady. I could for for a winery tour right about now. And the wine tasting that goes with it!

    ReplyDelete