Thursday, June 4, 2009

wanting a normal life

is that even possible???

i hope that some day that it will be!

* i just want to be able to work normal hours: especailly since i am sitting here
at work and still have five more hours to go before my shift is over

* have enough income to where i don't have to worry about if i have enough to do some
extra things if i want to (not that i don't think that thiss issue will ever change or go
away lol)

* be able to not worry about my stupid loans that i had to take out for school.
(hopefully i will hear something about this by the end of this week. seems like
everytime we tried to get it sent off to where it needed to go, there was something
else that we forgot to fill out! keeping praying that they (the Navy) will just end up
feeling sorry for me and just pay the major loan off that i have.)

well thats all that i got for right now. i think that if i weren't as tired as i am now and not doing this post at 0230 i could come up with more things. i am sure that who ever is reading this is shouting with joy that i am done complaining for right now. hopefully my next post will be a lot better than the last two posts that i have done.

have a great day! :)



2 comments:

  1. Wow, a hurricane! Glad you were okay. Don't worry about complaining. I do it all of the time. Lol. I know finances can be a pain sometimes, but keep your head up and think of a plan the best you can. I am a horrible shopper so my money always seems to disappear. I am trying to work out a strategy to be better with my finances too, so you are not alone! Oh, and loans and that stuff is just plan yucky too. Hope you get more than 5 hours to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! you are so funny ..."normal" ....YOU are way better thank NORMAL!! ......i hope you got some rest! :)

    ReplyDelete