Saturday, June 6, 2009

End to a good Saturday

So my Saturday in general has been pretty good in all. I really didn't do a whole lot really. I went and did a couple of errands and then went to my parent's house for a while. I went through my clothes and shoes and got rid of most of it, since we are going to be having a yard sale in a couple of weeks.

While I was there, I started to sneeze like nothing else. Whenever my mom starts to clean...or even myself for that matter....and it starts to stir up the dust I start sneezing like nothing else. It gets so bad that I have to stop and lay down for a while just so I can stop sneezing. So I say that I am allergic to cleaning lol So do this get me out of cleaning??? ;) I like to think that it does.

So I went home after I had my fill of sneezing my head off and then took a nap for maybe an hour. Which was nice :) Watched a few of my shows that I has taped and then went and got my dog to spend the night with me since I am at home alone forthe weekend. I feel a little bit better with her here with me, while my roomies are gone.

So I have been debating all day to go for a run or not. So I finally decided that I would since I didn't go yesterday. This was the first time that I took Tinker running with me.And tgo my surprise ahe actually did a pretty good job. I only had to pull her along a couple of times, since she was more interested in smelling something that caught her attention.

The only thing that I regret about my Saturday is that I wished that I would have timed my run, since it felt like this run was a little faster than normal. So I am going to continue to think that I had a decent run time :)

So until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment